Somatisation - how do emotions affect the body?
23rd October, 2017 10:00am
This talk will look at:
- How emotions affect the body and its balance
- Effects of emotions on the mind and body
- Stressors and their impact
- How the perception of stress varies
- How stress can be ‘inherited’
- The effect of emotions locked in the brain
- Therapeutic approaches to somatisation.
Respected wellbeing expert Brian Isbell, an experienced natural health practitioner and educator, is holding regular Bagnall Centre Family Health and Wellbeing talks on Monday mornings.
The talks are open to our clients and complementary health professionals who wish to broaden and deepen their knowledge of self-care and integrated healthcare. These talks will help you and your family to understand and implement simple and effective health and wellbeing practices.
10am-12pm Monday 23rd October
Price: £10 including refreshments (please book in advance to avoid disappointment!).
For the benefit of complementary health practitioners, the talks qualify for Continuing Professional Development points and Brian will provide CPD certificates if required.