Detoxification - how can we reduce the burden on the body?
This talk will look at:
- What is detoxification?
- Organs involved in detoxification;
- The importance of the phases of detoxification;
- How to reduce the body’s toxin burden;
- Cleansing reactions in the body;
- Factors contributing to body toxicity;
- Symptoms associated with and methods to reduce digestive toxicity;
- The colon cleanse;
- Optimising the lymphatics to detoxify;
- Removing toxins and heavy metals.
Respected wellbeing expert Brian Isbell, an experienced natural health practitioner and educator, is holding regular Bagnall Centre Family Health and Wellbeing talks on Monday mornings.
The talks are open to our clients and complementary health professionals who wish to broaden and deepen their knowledge of self-care and integrated healthcare. These talks will help you and your family to understand and implement simple and effective health and wellbeing practices.
10am-12pm Monday 5th March.
Price: £10 including refreshments (please book in advance to avoid disappointment!).
For the benefit of complementary health practitioners, the talks qualify for Continuing Professional Development points and Brian will provide CPD certificates if required.
Call us on 01494 791 288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place.