Family Health and Wellbeing Talk - Milk and Dairy Products - more harm than good?
Respected wellbeing expert Brian Isbell, an experienced natural health practitioner and educator, is holding regular Bagnall Centre Family Health and Wellbeing talks on Monday mornings.
The talks are open to our customers and complementary health professionals who wish to broaden and deepen their knowledge of self-care and integrated healthcare. These talks will help you and your family understand and implement simple and effective health and wellbeing practices.
Our next talk will focus on Milk and Dairy Products and their effect on our health.
The topics included are:
- What are dairy products?
- A comparison of different milks.
- Examples of non nutritional components in milk.
- The problems with lactose and milk proteins.
- The body’s response to dairy and common symptoms.
- Aspects to consider about dietary changes and ways to conduct a dairy elimination diet.
- Dairy industry environmental factors.
- Nutritional aspects of full fat products.
- The process of pasteurisation and arguments for and against.
- The homogenisation process and concerns.
- The effects of dairy on nutrition.
10am-12pm, Monday 10th September.
Price: £10 including refreshments (please book in advance to avoid disappointment!).
For the benefit of complementary health practitioners, the talks qualify for Continuing Professional Development points and Brian will provide CPD certificates if required.
Your Lifestyle. Your Health. Your Choices.