The Immune System - how can we strengthen it?
This talk will look at:
- the infectious agents;
- the body’s defense mechanisms of barriers, cellular and antibodies;
- the structure of the lymphatic system;
- characteristics of the immune system;
- factors that contribute to chronic inflammation;
- the importance of the symptoms of infection;
- the lifestyle, physical activities, foods, supplements and superfoods for a healthy immune sytem;
- the role of gut bacteria, pre and probiotics in strengthening the immune system.
Respected wellbeing expert Brian Isbell, an experienced natural health practitioner and educator, is holding regular Bagnall Centre Family Health and Wellbeing talks on Monday mornings.
The talks are open to our clients and complementary health professionals who wish to broaden and deepen their knowledge of self-care and integrated healthcare. These talks will help you and your family to understand and implement simple and effective health and wellbeing practices.
10am-12pm Monday 19th February
Price: £10 including refreshments (please book in advance to avoid disappointment!).
For the benefit of complementary health practitioners, the talks qualify for Continuing Professional Development points and Brian will provide CPD certificates if required.
Call us on 01494 791 288 or email email@example.com to book your place.